Accounting & Assurance
Today, more than ever, organizations require relevant, reliable, and independently prepared financial statements. We understand that each organization has distinctive goals and faces unique challenges and opportunities. That’s why we ensure you receive efficient, effective, customized service.
Our accounting and assurance services include:
- Financial Statement Audit
- Financial Statement Review
- Financial Statement Preparation/Compilation
- Future Oriented Financial Information Compilation
- Monthly Accounting/Bookkeeping
- Payroll Services
- Other Assurance Services
Whether income tax or HST, virtually everything you do has tax consequences. Our team will help you anticipate transactions that can lead to unnecessary taxes on your personal or business assets, and help ensure you pay the least amount of tax possible.
Our tax services include:
- Income Tax Return Preparation (Corporate/Personal/Estates and Trust)(s)
- Tax Minimization Advice including: Corporate Structuring, Transaction Structuring (M&A/Financing), Personal Financial Planning/Wealth Management
- HST Returns and Reconciliations
Businesses must be flexible, innovative and supported by the most efficient and effective processes and practices. We can help your organization achieve its goals and objectives through our extensive experience in business operations.
Our advisory services include:
- Advice on business structuring alternatives including Sole Proprietorships, Incorporations, Partnerships, Joint Ventures, Other
- Strategic Planning
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Business Plan and Financing Proposal Assistance
Valuation advice can help you make wiser, more informed decisions on everything from buying or selling your business to succession planning to assisting with shareholder dispute resolution. We can provide you with independent, concise assessments in a wide range of areas.
Business valuations are often required to establish fair market value for income tax purposes, including:
- Corporate Reorganizations
- Shareholder Estate Planning
- Purchase Price Allocation
- Deemed Dispositions
- Dispute Resolution
Succession & Estate Planning
You've invested years of your life and the bulk of your financial assets to build the business you have today. But sooner or later, it's inevitable that someone other than you will own and run your business. Perhaps you'll transfer your fishing enterprise or business to family members. Maybe you'll sell to a promising employee. You might also sell to an outside investor. Our team can assist you in developing and implementing a plan that works for you.